RARON electric vehicle charge controller with custom maximum current rating can be used in various applications to charge almost any electric vehicle.
Please select the following when ordering:
- The maximum current rating according to your needs.
- The locking type if you are using Type 2 socket. You can choose the controller to be configured to use different motor or solenoid locks. Please choose the following lock types:
- None – when using fixed cable and there is no locking needed,
- Actuator-EL – for Duosida DSIEC-EL or similar solenoid,
- Actuator-ELC – for Duosida DSIEC-ELC or similar solenoid,
- Motor-KP – for Küster 02S, Phoenix contact EV-T2M3SE12 or similar motor,
- Motor-M – for Mennekes or similar motor,
- Motor – for another motor lock that has 0 resistance between signal cables when locked, and infinite resistance when unlocked.
DIN form factor
The charge controller can be installed on any standard DIN rail, which makes it compatible for installation in any domestic or industrial junction box.
It is not a coincidence that the commonly used contactors are of the same format as well.
Compatible with Type 1 and Type 2 plugs
The Charge controller compiles with IEC 62196-2 standard, which means that it can be used for charging almost all electric vehicles using both, type 1 and type 2 plugs.
For Type 2 socket and different actuators
The charge controller can be used with Type 2 socket and different actuators for locking your charging cable.