RARON charge controller is intended for use in electric vehicle charging stations. It controls the charging procedure of the electric vehicle and communicates with the electric vehicle in compliance with IEC61851 and SAE J1772 standards. The product is designed to be mounted on standard DIN EN 60715 rail.
This user manual contains the instructions needed for commissioning RARON charge controller. These instructions are intended for electrically skilled persons.
- Designed in a form factor of DIN rail enclosure
- Switched 230V contactor output
- Can be used with fixed cable or socket (automatically detects cable 16/32/63A)
- Locking actuator or motor support (depending on the version), unlocks at power failure
- Built-in high temperature switch-off
- Dimensions: 22 x 91 x 58 mm
- Current limiting can be implemented using a resistor
The charge controller is available in the following configurations with product codes corresponding to each configuration depending on charge current and locking algorithm.
|Actuator DSIEC-EL||Actuator DSIEC-ELC||Motor Küster / Phoenix contact||Motor||None|
When choosing the controller version, it should be kept in mind that the charge current can be optionally limited from that set in the controller firmware by adding a resistor between CL and GND, but increasing the charge current is not possible above that pre-set in the firmware.
RARON charge controller is to be recycled according to your local guidelines of disposal of electronic waste.